Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.

After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.

It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.

Review about: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac Advertisement.

Reason of review: deception.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more