Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.

After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.

It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.

This person wrote the review because of "deception" at Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac and suburban chevrolet cadillac advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac?

Comments