Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.

After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.

It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.

Review about: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac Advertisement.

Reason of review: deception.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Thor Industries - No more Keystone campers for me! Thor Industries "...4-5 weeks later, there was a storm, and I had a big leak in the middle of the night..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more