Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.

After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.

It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.

Review about: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac Advertisement.

Reason of review: deception.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more